Monday 7 November 2011

Blogging realised

So, today I checked my blog post "views" - yes, I am one of those. I saw that one of my previous blogs has today been read by someone in Russia. Russia! I don't know anyone in Russia. The fact that someone I do not personally know is reading my blog is really exciting for me.

Its not that I blog for the sake of views. My dear friend Vanessa and I discussed the benefits of blogging recently via Skype and laughed over how cathartic blogging can be for the blogger. Its wonderful to be able to think and type in whatever fashion without having to be concerned about boring or offending someone. And it works for me! Its like speaking to a wall, without looking odd.

So if I don't know you, but for some reason you find my blog interesting, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...